TRENDING: Pampas Grass
via @terrain, @canva, @justinecelina
I have been majorly crushing on dried pampas grass this Fall, and it appears that I am not alone. This natural, wispy wonder is showing up EVERYWHERE. It adds such a wild, yet soft, element to floral arrangements, but looks absolutely stunning in a vase on its own.
Canadian blogger Justine Celina has the best care and conditioning tips for bringing this natural wonder into your home.
1. Give each reed a good shake — allowing excess plume shedding to occur.
2. Use a pair of garden shears to trim the stems to the desired height for your vase or arrangement.
3. Arrange Pampas Grass reeds in your vase, delicately styling the plume until you’ve achieved the desired effect. If your Pampas Grass is untreated, additional shedding may occur.
4. Once you’ve styled each plume to perfection, grab a high-hold hairspray and give them a generous misting. This will ensure the stands stay put and helps to keep shedding at bay!
5. Since Pampas Grass reeds are dried, they do not require any water. To maintain your plumes, re-spray every 6 months to help maintain fullness.
We have a limited supply of dried pampas in the shop for purchase. I am just loving how easy it is to decorate with. What is your opinion on this look? Is pampas grass something you'd use to decorate your home this Fall?
Leave a comment